Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Snow...



I wrote a guest blog essay on Books Obsession about how much I loved snow--back at the end of December, when cross-country skiing was a delight. Along with some pictures of Freya in the snow and my garden tractor plowing my driveway, I posted this picture (from my living room). For some reason, this morning, that link popped up in my computer's memory...as I was looking outside on April 20th at a sky full of snow.



Be careful what you wish for?

At least all the snow and the icicles (!!) in this picture have melted! And my gutters didn't explode, either.


I'm not complaining. I need to stay inside and work today...but I'd really like to ride my bike, and I'd rather not do it on the trainer in April. Looks like I will today, however.






No comments: