Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tour de Suisse...once again, almost famous!


So I've been out of the loop for two days, helping Josh and Emily work on their house. Tonight, I checked on the Tour de Suisse, only to find out that Cancellera (one of my favorite riders) won the prologue in Lugano, Switzerland! We (students and Kurt and I) were in Lugano just a couple weeks ago. I took this photo from Lugano, looking across the bay--look! It's the same mountain in this photo of Cancellera's winning ride! But wait. Eek.


Blogger cuts off the photo; Cancellera's not even in the picture the way blogger crops it! So check it out here if you're interested. Here's a youtube of most of the ride--the crazy fast turns on a downhill ride. Scaryfast.

1 comment:

Rebecca (Becky) Fjelland Davis said...

So, I've tried to rearrange this blog post for over half an hour now, and I give up. sorry about the distortion and the words over photo. I can't figure out what to do to change that. When I go into "edit" it's set up correctly and looks perfect--and you can see Cancellera. Sorry. If you're interested, follow the two links I imbedded.