Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kelly Berkey's art and gallery opening


My good friend Kelly Berkey is in her first art gallery!
First, she made my awesome jewelry in this photo--both the necklace featuring the Chasing AllieCat book cover, and the funky peace earrings.

She also paints, so check out her art on her website/blog. She just finished my favorite painting of hers so far: "Aurora" which is going to the gallery show. I tried to copy it in here, but I couldn't, so you'll have to go to her blog to see it. She said she'll hang it in her living room if it doesn't sell, but um, Kelly, I think your hubby's out of luck. I'm pretty sure that one's going to sell.


Check out the Gallery off Broadway. The opening is next weekend. Congratulations, Kelly!

1 comment:

Kelly Berkey said...

I love you soooooo much! Thanks for the shout out!!

Smooches!!