Friday, March 18, 2011

Gray day, but melting into SPRING

And it feels like spring. YIPPEE!! I intend to get a ride in OUTSIDE this afternoon, no matter how windy it is. I can't wait.

THEN, I'm going to Minnetonka to watch "Annie" at the IMH with my new friend Pamela, AKA Deborah. She's the advisor for the the IMH 8th grade book club that read Chasing AllieCat.
All the girls in the book club are in the musical, so this will be a blast.

TODAY, Sadie, Allie, Joe, and I are booking along on the blog/bike/book tour at Bibliophile Brouhaha. These bloggers have the best names for their sites, don't they?

And, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, but wanting to amend all I didn't do correctly with Jake Riley, and self-promoting, which is sometimes painful, I'm reading Saturday, 10:30 a.m. (March 19) at the Blue Earth County Library.

To follow that blog, go to Teen Book Scene. (Every comment on any of these blogs gives one dollar to "Give a Girl a Bike" so she can go to school--in India. If we buy three bikes, the rest will go to Japan.
You can still see the discussion on Kelly Hashway's blog, too.

NEXT Saturday, March 26, I'll be in Iowa at the Cambridge Public Library.

I'm seriously looking forward to both book events!

No comments: