Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bibliophile Brouhaha

I have been getting tired of talking about my own book stuff....feels like navel-gazing, but then comes along Bibliophile Brouhaha and knocks my socks off, and it makes me so happy that I'm glad to talk about it.

I tweet about the review, which shows up in my status on FB. Then sometime or another in the next 24 hours, anything I put on my blog shows up as a note. I'm baffled by the timing of this, but all I know is that I'm not in control of when it happens.

Anyway, this reader GOT the story, as Connie pointed out, and the review itself is fun to read, so I don't mind promoting it. Yippee!! Hot diggety dog.

1 comment:

bibliophile brouhaha said...

I JUST saw this doing a search for my blog on google (haha), and I am glad you liked the review! It's a great book, and very well-written. I wish you success with it, and thanks so much for the shot out!