Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring, Biking, Taxes, Good Thunder, West High School




Once again, the weekend proved to me: the worst/hardest day on a BIKE is better than the best day doing TAXES! It was windy, but a good workout, and a relief after submitting my tax returns at 3 a.m.!!!

Wow. I haven't had time to blog for a whole week. Good Thunder reading series was FUN. Kirstin Cronn-Mills and I had a good time doing the whole shebang together, and it felt like it went quite well. The reading and the craft talk were both lots of fun. I forgot to get out my camera until the very end. Here's a photo of KCM and me with students at West High in Mankato. St. Clair kids were fun, too, and I'm sorry I missed any photo ops.
Hmmmmmm.....who talks with her hands? Both of us?

2 comments:

Kelly Berkey said...

sounds like a fun day with two creative ladies!
smooches!

Rebecca (Becky) Fjelland Davis said...

Thanks, Kelly! It was crazy fun...and we were tired after all of it!
And YOU are getting some new awesome paintings done!! !WOW!