Monday, April 21, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my blog.

I have always felt that these blog things were a bit self-involved, like gazing at one's own belly-button. I'm on a couple joint blogs, but haven't ventured into my own until now. I guess it's time to hop on the bandwagon and blog.

It's rainy and chilly tonight, but it's finally spring. Finally! I got 90-some miles in on my bike this week, so I can't complain too much. Ironman bike ride this Sunday. I'm registered for 100 miles.
And best of all: I wore flip-flops to school!

Italy countdown: I leave in three weeks and three days for Italy and Greece with 82 students (yes, I know I'm insane) and six other chaperones. I have to survive finals and research papers first.

Then, it will be summer, and I can work on my writing projects! More about those soon...

No comments: