Especially when your dominant hand is in a clumsy cast.
1. Squeeze shampoo into your hand (while one hand is encased in a garbage bag, taped and vaselined into waterproofness while in a cast and held over your head to avoid leakage), close shampoo, and distribute shampoo onto hair and replace shampoo bottle on shower shelf. *Note: Hold shampoo bottle between knees. Squeeze into hand. Slather hair. Replace bottle.
2. Wash arm NOT in cast and in garbage bag held over head. *Note: impossible.
3. Shave armpit under useable arm. *Not impossible, but tricky.
4. Chop vegetables/onions/fruit. *Dangerous.
5. Cut food on plate.
6. Eat politely.
8. Dismantle artificial Christmas Tree. *Gave up on this one. May have Christmas tree up and use it for Valentine's Tree.
9. Carry heavy boxes. *Haven't figured this out yet. Works with 2-wheeled cart if stairs aren't necessary.
10. Type. *Pain in the A*@#$$. But if I tilt my keyboard so the right-angle of my casted arm fits the keyboard, I can do it. My shoulder will either be a)exhausted or b)buff by the time I get out of this cast.